Welcome to the Inaugural Cell Therapy Analytical Development Summit Europe
There are now a vast number of biopharma companies that are engaged in the discovery and development of cell therapies, both in Europe and globally, but significant advances in analytical and bioanalytical technologies are required to support R&D, pre-clinical and clinical development of these modalities.
Uniting leading analytical, QC, CMC, regulatory and process development experts, the Cell Therapy Analytical Development Summit Europe is the industry’s definitive and only meeting focused on tackling the greatest analytical development challenges in the context of cell therapy drug development.
Hear from the likes of Gadeta, Leucid Bio, Orgenesis, Pluristem Therapeutics, Sanofi, NIBSC, and more across three days, with two unrivalled workshops, dedicated Q&A time, interactive panel discussions, and highly appraised networking opportunities to meet and learn from the leaders pioneering this field.
Join your peers in person to:
- Learn to develop a successful potency assay to determine product activity
- Explore reference standards for state-of-the-art analytical development
- Discover new technology to expand and improve your analytical toolbox
- Develop and validate analytical methods to fulfil GMP guidelines
- Streamline final product characterisation by starting with the end in mind
“Wish I had gone last year!”
QC Manager, A2 Biotherapeutics